Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mountain view to san Francisco

Wow I'm behind on blogging. So I had a great day the day I came to San Francisco. Karissa and the kids and I went to an Indian buffet. Wow it was awesome! I had no idea I liked so much Indian food. After we ate we walked around Castro St and then I took Caltrain to San Francisco.  Karissa and the kids rode with me for a bit and then got off to go back home.
I checked into google and then into my hotel. I relaxed for a bit and then went out to dinner with john and Aimee :-) we had some good Chinese food. I had calimari and Brown rice. Very different but yummy.
We hit up a Starbucks and then I walked around for a long time. I met a few people in need and talked to them for a bit. I gave them some money and then walked to the mall and walked around there. I then went back to the hotel and relaxed for a bit. I met up with john and Aimee and Pam at a sports bar and had a great time :-)
I got back to the hotel and had a video chat with christian on gtalk until we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment