Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mountain view - day 1

I woke up around 11am. Opened the sliding glass door and soaked in the beautiful weather. I got ready and went outside for a walk. Wow it is so beautiful here! So many trees, plants, and flowers :-)  the air is so clean! And you can see mountains in the distance.
It is very mixed for different types of people. there is a high population of Asians. Also there is a high population of 25-35 year old people. But like I said there is a lot of diversity :-)
I am currently outside eating a spicy lemongrass chicken on noodles dish. Very yummy

I went back to the apt and took a 3 hour nap. LOL
I got up around 7pm and walked around again. I found some guys playing guitar and singing. I ended up recording them doing amazing grace my chains are gone. So kewl :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vBgxMbDIDs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
And then I got some awesome Mexican food. Chicken guacamole tostada. And I had to get some horchada. That stuff is amazing!
I got back to the apartment and relaxed some :-)
Such a great first day back in California :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment